Enquiries and support
Breathalyser Recalibration Service Includes Postage & Returns
- Availability: In Stock
Ex VAT: £56.05
D.Tec Recalibration Service
Keeping your breathalyser within the manufacturers recommended 6 month re-calibration makes the readings defendable by the manufacturer in arbitration or a court of law, protecting your company and your management.
D.Tec will re-calibrate your device not just to a wider workplace tolerance but to a tighter police specification tolerance.
Our aim is to return your breathalyser on the same day of receipt, therefore you are only without your breathalyser for a market leading time of just 2 days.
D.Tec Re-Calibration Service:
1. A personal reminder is sent direct to the manager in charge of each particular breathalyser to return the device back to ourselves
2. Subject to your breathalyser not having any major faults or requiring repair we will provide a full re-calibration service
3. Replacement batteries when required free of charge
4. Breathalyser returned same day of receipt via overnight courier (unless the device is received on a Friday it will be posted the following Monday not including Bank Holidays)
Repairs and Faults:
If your breathalyser develops a major fault or has broken components, we will contact the designated manager for agreement before returning the breathalyser back to the manufacturer for a full assessment.
On receipt of the assessment report and quote for repair if the device is outside the 12 month warranty we will contact the designated manager again for acceptance and payment.
Placing your order:
1. Log in to your account or register for an account
2. Click on recalibration
3. Add the number of devices being returned to "the cart"
5. Proceed to checkout, follow each step, make payment
6. Package the device including purchase confirmation email (please ensure the device is sufficiently packaged and protected. Please do not return printers, 6810/8610 large carry cases or package in oversized boxes – this adds weight and cost. Due to rising postage charges if printers etc are received we will charge additional postal charges before the devices return)
7. Posting your device – we recommend you register/record via Royal Mail or via your own courier